Social Media Content Updating Policy
What is social media marketing SMM?
Social Media Marketing is a form of internet marketing, the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social networks. The resulting electronic word of mouth (eWoM) refers to any statement consumers share via the Internet (e.g., web sites, social networks, instant messages, news feeds) about an event, product, service, brand or company. When the underlying message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself, this form of marketing resulted and earned in a BIG way. Social media marketing primarily covers activities involving social sharing of content, videos, and images for marketing purposes.
How do we do Social Media Marketing?
More than 74% of online users now having accounts on social media platforms, it has become impossible to ignore the power of social to drive sales. Platforms like Facebook and Twitter are already seriously looking into developing shopping features as they already are the biggest referrers to online stores. Make sure your social media accounts are kept updated and post highly engaging content that will generate views, interactions and clicks to your web site.
What are the social media that we do social marketing?
As discussed above there is nothing can ignore when it comes to SMM. Almost all our developed sites are linked to mostly viewed social media network and or requested networks such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube etc . . .
- Facebook: Customers are required to create a Facebook fan page and give the access to Roxwall Webs and assign our company as page admin. Those who require our assistance to create one, we can help customer to create one.
- Pinterest: This is a free web and mobile application company, requires registration to use. Users can upload, save, sort, and manage images known as pins and other media content (e.g., videos and images) through collections known as pinboards.
- Google plus: Pronounced and sometimes written as Google+ is a social network and social layer for Google services that is owned and operated by Google Inc. If you think Google Plus is just another social site, you are in for a big surprise. What has been created is, put simply, a phenomenal tool for human communication, and much more. But it takes you to experience it, embrace it and 'get it' before this realization really comes.
- Instagram: Instagram (portmanteau of Instant Telegram) is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them on a variety of social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. A distinctive feature is that it confines photos to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images, in contrast to the 4:3 aspect ratio typically used by mobile device cameras. Users can also apply digital filters to their images. The maximum duration for Instagram videos is 15 seconds. Capture and Share the World's Moments. Instagram is a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends and family. It's a new way to see the world. Oh yeah, did we mention it's free?
- Twitter: Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called tweets. Registered users can read and post tweets, but unregistered users can only read them.
- Youtube: YouTube now operates as one of Google's subsidiaries. The site allows users to upload, view, and share videos, and it makes use of Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media video. Available content includes video clips, TV clips, music videos, and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos. Most of the content on YouTube has been uploaded by individuals, but media corporations including CBS, the BBC, Vevo, Hulu, and other organizations offer some of their material via YouTube, as part of the YouTube partnership program. Unregistered users can watch videos, and registered users can upload videos to their channels.
Content posting policy
After developing the web site and if the site is linked to any of the above SMN, We will do the posting for first three months as trial period. Updating of the site will depends upon the requirement of the developed site. However the updating process will not be our concern, more than twice per day.
Roxwall Webs will maintain the social media network, link to the websites developed by us along with the website with in the first three months for free upon the request of the client. Any further maintenance or developments, beyond this limitations will be charged. However we will not handle or maintain any paid ads towards the social media network or the other.